We are a social/activity group for people with herpes (HSV) and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) in the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs. We would like to have have parties at least once a month at different locations throughout Chicagoland!
ChicagoHClub was started in 2008 out of the need for an active social group specifically for people that have herpes and HPV. Typically, our gatherings have been in a bar/club/restaurant and we have been getting more people every month! More activities will follow soon.
So far, we have held events in:
- Chicago O’Hara
- Chicago Ridge
We will continue to move the events around Chicago and suburbs. Most of our parties are on a Saturday.
There is no charge to be a member and to participate in the group.
Once you register, you will have access to the and calendar of events.
We are not a support group.
For information about joining our group, please email us at ChicagoHClub@Gmail.com
ChicagoHClub was formed as a social group for those in Chicago and suburbs with Herpes and HPV. We have get-togethers at least once a month in both the city and suburbs. We go to bars, bowling or whatever sounds fun! So, if you have herpes or HPV come out and hang out with people in the same boat!
Who we are…
- We are people with HSV and HPV that like to meet up monthly
- We are a mixture of old friends and new
- Fun and friendly people that like to go to new places
- We are of all ages
- People interested in getting a Chicago group going strong like other major cities
- People that like meeting others in the same boat as us
What do we do?
- Plan monthly parties in the city and suburbs
- Sports bars
- We are ALWAYS looking for suggestions!
***This is a courtesy page for a local group. HWerks is not affiliated with any group. We are unable to answer questions about groups. Please contact the group directly.