Iowa Herpes Dating, HPV Dating – Local Social and Support Groups
Note: These herpes (and usually HPV) groups are not run by HWerks. They are run by awesome volunteers! While some groups may focus on support, others may be purely for social and dating. Local groups are just another way to meet people in your area and are a great asset to the community! Each group is different so please visit their website for more details. See the Local Groups page to learn more or Join HWerks and start meeting people today!
Iowa Quick Facts
- Population: 3,046,355 (2010 Census)
- Population Rank: 30th
- State Capitol: Des Moines
- Largest Cities: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Waterloo, Iowa City, Council Bluffs, Dubuque, Ames, Cedar Falls
- Border States: Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- State Size: 26th
- Fun Fact: Iowa has the highest literacy rate in the United States. More than 99 percent of Iowa’s citizens can read.
Don’t worry! You’re not the only one in your state with herpes (HSV), there just isn’t an active organized group… yet.
If you have a group here that you want listed or know of an active group then let us know!
Local groups are an amazing part of the herpes & HPV community. If you would like to learn more or even start your own group then please visit the Groups page!