Note: These herpes (and usually HPV) groups are not run by HWerks. They are run by awesome volunteers! While some groups may focus on support, others may be purely for social and dating. Local groups are just another way to meet people in your area and are a great asset to the community! Each group is different so please visit their website for more details. See the Local Groups page to learn more or Join HWerks and start meeting people today!
Missouri Quick Facts
- Population: 5,988,927 (2010 Census)
- Population Rank: 18th
- State Capitol: Jefferson City
- Largest Cities: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Saint Joseph, Lee’s Summit, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, Florissant
- Border States: Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee
- State Size: 21st
- Fun Fact: Iced Tea was invented at the World fair in 1904 when Richard Blechyden served tea with ice.
H2O Kansas City Friends
From their Website:
We are a social group (open to those with HSV and HPV) whose goal is to organize activities where members can meet in a relaxed atmosphere. We organize events in the Kansas City Metro. We are not a dating service. Our intention is to give people the opportunity to meet new friends in person. The events are for entertainment while getting to know people in the surrounding areas. H2O Kansas City Friends has no applications to fill out, no membership cards, and NO DUES AND NO MEMBERSHIP FEES – just lots of fun activities for you to enjoy, all organized by other members like you. Because there are no officers, no social directors, no dues and no budget, we rely on our individual members to volunteer to organize events that others might be interested in. If you’d like to see more events in your area, or more events that reflect your interests, please plan something! This is your social group too, so let’s work together in making this a success in making new friends and enjoying good times.