Note: These herpes (and usually HPV) groups are not run by HWerks. They are run by awesome volunteers! While some groups may focus on support, others may be purely for social and dating. Local groups are just another way to meet people in your area and are a great asset to the community! Each group is different so please visit their website for more details. See the Local Groups page to learn more or Join HWerks and start meeting people today!
Oklahoma Quick Facts
- Population: 3,751,351 (2010 Census)
- Population Rank: 28th
- State Capitol: Oklahoma City
- Largest Cities: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Lawton, Broken Arrow, Edmond, Midwest City, Enid, Moore, Stillwater
- Border States: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas
- State Size: 20th
- Fun Fact: The world’s first installed parking meter was in Oklahoma City, on July 16, 1935.
Oklahoma H Club
From their Website:
Oklahoma H Club was founded in February 2001 and is an Oklahoma based support/social group open to anyone living with Herpes (HSV) and/or Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Oklahoma H Club is a safe, confidential environment for people to get accurate information, support, friendship, and information about upcoming group social events.
Come join us and begin your journey into making new supportive and meaningful friendships. We’ll look forward to meeting you at our next monthly Meet & Greet social event!