Note: These herpes (and usually HPV) groups are not run by HWerks. They are run by awesome volunteers! While some groups may focus on support, others may be purely for social and dating. Local groups are just another way to meet people in your area and are a great asset to the community! Each group is different so please visit their website for more details. See the Local Groups page to learn more or Join HWerks and start meeting people today!
West Virginia Quick Facts
- Population: 1,852,994 (2010 Census)
- Population Rank: 37th
- State Capitol: Charleston
- Largest Cities: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Morgantown, Weirton, Fairmont, Beckley, Clarksburg, Martinsburg
- Border States: Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia
- State Size: 41st
- Fun Fact: West Virginia is considered the southern most northern state and the northern most southern state.
Don’t worry! You’re not the only one in your state with herpes (HSV), there just isn’t an active organized group… yet.
If you have a group here that you want listed or know of an active group then let us know!
Local groups are an amazing part of the herpes & HPV community. If you would like to learn more or even start your own group then please visit the Groups page!